Corporations can support the Choruses through sponsorship, donations, matching gifts, and more.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits
Celebrating SMC/SWC corporate partners with frequent recognition
SMC’s 45th Season and SWC’s 21st Season offers a wide range of partnership opportunities for companies and organizations wanting to reach this very impressive and sought-after constituency. Actual benefit package is dependent on the level of support your company agrees to.
- Partner’s logo prominently featured in the concert program for every performance and on display banners in the lobby of mainstage performances.
- Your website URL link and logo prominently displayed on the home page of the Seattle Men’s Chorus & Seattle Women’s Chorus.
- Logo placement in each YouTube performance video for the 2023-24 season.
- Logo placement in Livestream video.
- Recognition in digital and print marketing materials, which may include: direct mail, posters, email, signage, print ads, and social media mentions. 500K impressions (est.) during season.
- A digital color advertisement in each mainstage program, as well as the logo placement in all concert programs.
- You URL link and logo included in four issues of our electronic newsletter, distributed to more than 12,500 unique email addresses.
- Opportunity to use SMC/SWC editorial content in corporate marketing of the collaboration between your company and our Choruses.
- Package of premium tickets to each performance.
- Invitation to all SMC/SWC special events and donor appreciation events.
- Special Corporate Discount for employees to all concert events.
This menu of benefits is available to a season partner. Final selection and configuration of benefits is based upon negotiation between the corporate partner and the Chorus and will be reflected in a mutually agreed upon contract.
Sponsorship Logo Placement
Typical Concert Promotion Plan
- SMC/SWC’s website includes active link to sponsors’ home page.
- Quarterly email newsletter, delivered four times annually to more than 12,500 email addresses, with an average 68% open rate.
- Postcards (approximately 20,000 copies per concert, mailed to SMC/SWC’s database and other arts organizations’ mailing lists)
- Digital Media Campaign viewed by over 350,000 – 500,000 people during the course of an 8-week concert cycle.
- SMC/SWC maintains an active press list with over 60+ media sites throughout the region including TV, radio and print. Media coverage this season has averaged 7.1+ million readers for our main stage productions, and event listings have reached on average a total of 19.7 million readers.
Partnership at the BRONZE level includes all of the aforementioned basic benefits of a corporate partner, plus:
- Six premium tickets for your use during the concert season
Partnership at the SILVER level includes all of the aforementioned basic benefits (page seven) of a corporate partner, plus:
- Twelve premium tickets for your use during the concert season
- Digital program advertisement increased to a half page
Partnership at the GOLD level includes all of the aforementioned basic benefits (page seven) of a corporate partner, plus:
- Twenty premium tickets for your use during the concert season
- Digital program advertisement increased to a full page
Partnership at the PLATINUM level includes all of the aforementioned basic benefits (page seven) of a corporate partner, plus:
- Named as Platinum Sponsor of the entire 2023-2024 concert season
- Press release issued announcing the Platinum Sponsorship, and placed on both Chorus-controlled social media websites
- Complimentary appearance by SMC/SWC small ensemble or select soloists at a corporate function, as negotiated
- Up to Thirty premium tickets for your use throughout the season
- A Pair of Tickets to SMC/SWC Gala Event “Disco Inferno”
- Verbal and/or visual acknowledgement (live or recorded) at each performance.
- Digital program full page color ad
Partnership at the IMPRESARIO level includes all of the aforementioned basic benefits (page seven) of a corporate partner, plus:
- Named as Presenting Partner with the SMC/SWC 2023-2024 concert season
- Press release issued announcing the Presenting Partnership, and placed on Chorus-controlled social media websites
- Verbal and/or visual acknowledgement (live or recorded) at each performance.
- Partnership notice prominently featured toward top of concert program front cover for entire season
- Complimentary appearance by a SMC/SWC ensemble or featured soloist at a corporate function, as negotiated
- Up to Forty premium ticket for your use throughout the season
- Digital program full-page color ad
- 4 VIP Tickets to SMC/SWC GALA Event “Disco Inferno”
This menu of benefits is available to a season partner at the Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Impresario levels. Final selection and configuration of benefits is based upon negotiation between the corporate partner and the Chorus and will be reflected in the summation of benefits.
SMC/SWC Season Sponsorship Opportunities
Support youth participation at SMC/SWC performances – this program seeks to provide free or reduced price concert seats to young audiences and clients of partnering SMC/SWC organizations. SMC/SWC is seeking a funding partner to provide a challenge gift to incentivize current donors and audience members to underwrite tickets for youth and low-income individuals.
Music Acquisition is an ongoing expense that continues to increase significantly each and every year. This is especially true as SMC/SWC seek music and arrangements by BIPOC artists. SMC/SWC is proud to be in full compliance with ever stringent and expensive licensing and performing rights. Your support will allow SMC/SWC to acquire new musical arrangements that inspire and entertain our growing audiences, as well as continue to nurture new composers through the commissioning of new choral masterpieces.
SMC/SWC likes to thank our many donors with a special reception as a show of appreciation for their ongoing support of the chorus’s music and mission. This is an opportunity for a sponsor who would like to help underwrite this event, which brings out over 250+ of SMC/SWC’s most loyal and dedicated donors.
Want more people to know about you and your business? Sponsoring the photo booth at any of our concerts is a great way to brand. We provide the photo equipment, you bring the staff and swag – get in front of hundreds of loyal audience members as they capture their attendance at one of our amazing concerts. Logo wrap on the photo booth. SMC/SWC offers 15 concert dates during its 2023/24 Season to select from.
Get your company in front of 500 attendees at SMC/SWC’s reinvigorated Annual Gala Fundraiser! This year’s event, “Disco Inferno”, will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Seattle. Sponsorship opportunities include the VIP Lounge, Photo Booths, and Performance Stage, to name just a few. Company logo and signage will definitely let Seattle’s finest know who you are and what you do!
SMC/SWC has a history of bringing amazing musicians and guest artists to Seattle as a part of our annual season. Your sponsorship will ensure that we can continue to negotiate with the best musicians available.
SWC/SMC receives numerous requests to perform in communities across the state each and every year. The financial reality is that we have more requests than can be fulfilled. Designated support for this program ensure that we can continue to provide performances, participate in numerous educational and community based activities across the state.
The magic of SMC/SWC is in its membership. Member Spotlights highlight the unique contributions of a member in a 2-3 minute video. This is a highly engaged visibility opportunity.
For more information about becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact us.
About Our Audience
- Regular attendees come from the Seattle Metro Area as well as communities across the region from Olympia to Bellingham.
- 20 and 45 years old: 21%
- 46 and 60 years old: 36%
- 61 and older: 39%.
- 19 and younger: 5%
- 48% men
- 46% women
- 6% non-binary or transgender
- Single: 50.7%
- Married or in a committed relationship: 49.3%
- Include children as a part of their core family unit: 55.9%
- 55% college graduates
- 22% hold post-graduate degress
- $75,000+/year: 64%. Of those:
- $100,000+/year: 73.9%
- $250,000+/year: 18.7%
- Causasian: 82%
- Hispanic: 6%
- AAPI: 5%
- African American: 3%
- Other: 4%
Our YouTube Channel
- 500K+ views since 2021
- 75% from the U.S.
- 63% female, 27% male
- 53% under 50