Box Office Information
11:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday
319 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
Box Office Policies
- Refunds are not available.
- Single ticket exchanges may be done for a $6 per ticket fee, and must made for another performance of the same show.
- Season subscribers may exchange season tickets for another performance of the same show at no charge.
- If you are unable to use your tickets, you may return them to the chorus for a tax-deductible donation equivalent to the value of the ticket price. Must provide 24 hours' notice.
- Refunds are not available in times of inclement weather unless a performance is cancelled.
- We welcome families to our performances. Concerts average two hours in length and are generally suitable for children who can remain quiet during the performance. As a courtesy to other patrons, everyone who enters the hall must have a ticketed seat. Attendance by children under 4 is discouraged.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the venue.
- All ticket purchases include a $3 per ticket facility fee; tickets for performances at McCaw Hall include a $5 facility fee. All ticket purchases made online or over the phone also include a $3 per ticket handling fee.
- No photography or video recording permitted.