Come Work With Us
Flying House Productions, the nonprofit organization that governs Seattle Men’s Chorus and Seattle Women’s Chorus, welcomes equity-seeking candidates who have faced barriers. BIPOC, LGBTQ, women, and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Flying House Productions is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. It is the policy of FHP to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination. FHP is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment and does not discriminate based on class, race, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, political ideology, age, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the position change.
TO APPLY: Please send resume and include a brief note in your email detailing the strengths you bring to this position. Electronic submissions preferred in PDF to email@example.com or via our Contact page. No phone calls please. Review is rolling and position is open until filled.
We do not currently have any open positions. Please check back.
Constituent Services Coordinator
- Reports to: Sr. Data Analyst / AR Manager
- Classification: Full time/Non-exempt
The Constituent Services Coordinator is a customer centric professional who represents and engages with the internal and
(Responsibilities, accountabilities and competencies; may not include all duties of this job)
- Box Office. Supervises and manages the sale of 25,000 tickets per year. Includes interfacing with the public via telephone, email and in person. Supervise Administrative Assistant and volunteer box office representatives.
- Volunteers. Coordinate volunteers for numerous projects internal (office and member related) and external (events).
- Outreach. Coordinate requests for performances, ticket swaps,
- Data. Under the supervision of the Sr. Data Analyst, insure that data in CRM system (Patron Manger) is up to date. Manager constituent communications via email, physical mail, etc. with the purpose of engaging and supporting donor cultivation and stewardship.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ year’s customer service and people coordinating experience
- Experience building relationships with diverse communities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work evening and weekend events periodically
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID19 (proof required)
- Passion for the SMC/SWC’s inclusive atmosphere at the intersection of arts and social justice
- Demonstrate comfort in communicating and managing diverse constituencies
- Be a self-starter and goal driven
- Capacity to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently in an extremely fast-paced work environment focused on growth
- Must be able to handle sensitive, confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Demonstrate leadership initiative, display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community
- Demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proficient with CRM donor database software, Salesforce a plus
- Proficient in web-based research tools
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission
of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical
assignment to the position.
Benefits and Compensation
- Full time (40 hours+), hourly, non-exempt
- Rate: $25/hr to $27.50/hr (DoE)
- Vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- 100% Employer Paid Healthcare and dental coverage + other generous benefits